As I'm writing, Roger is enthusiastically preparing for the 'great' debate tomorrow for his OT class. I'm quite impressed with his diligence. Last week was SMBC's biennial preaching conference. So he had an intensive week of hearing from Don Carson and Dale Ralph Davis preaching on preaching. *I'm so envious!* Of course, he enjoyed every bit of it.
And today, Roger received a gift! It's a copy of the Greek New Testament, given to all SMBC students studying Greek by the Bible Society. Till now I'm still amazed by the generousity of God's people through the bible society cos a copy like that cost AUD$90.00 at Koorong!
It's still just Greek to me. =)
Roger has another church history essay to write and then it'll be his exams in mid-june (a month away!). Please pray for good stewardship of time and right focus for studies.


No comments:
Post a Comment