As I am typing, Roger is busily editing his sermon for Friday's chapel. He had a Hebrew test this morning and has an assignment due next week.
Charis and I fell sick 2 weeks ago. She's well now, I'm still trying to shake off the cough that only strikes at nights. I've also been trying to shake off my latest earworm - 《代替》 by a Singaporean composer. Little did you know that the chias are actually fans of Chinese music! Roger and I had our cantopop days too! There was this crazy night when we reminisced of 黄舒骏's songs and I started looking for them on youtube. There's just something in Chinese songs that I find so much more poetic than English ones.
Charis may be following in our footsteps too. She has been quite hooked on a Chinese VCD that my mum bought. The VCD has many children's songs and she never fails to 'drag' me to dance with her when it comes to 《当我们同在一起》, she would hold my hand, drag me to the front of the TV and chant "一起". I hope to catch this scene on video soon.
1 comment:
so cute... Sammie needs to pick up chinese too cos i'm not too good in it... what's the title of this VCD and how does it look like? not easy to find chinese songs for kids being sung sweetly (usually they're shouting or sounding out-of-tune)...
Post a Comment