
Here's Charis at a little animal petting enclosure. We could walk among the sheep and goats. There were ducklings, chicks, chickens, rabbits and a pig. Charis was trying to pose for a picture. Look at her keen attempts to smile =P She had a good time talking to the sheep (She walks near to them and says 'baa-baa' to them) and trying to pull goats' ears. Just look at the little gal at the right bottom corner. She hugged every sheep and goat she saw! Animal lover #1. =)

Three little gals with their books. Ok, ok, I made little Naomi look like she had something to do with the book. =P Just for the picture.
Here you see Chloe, the diligent, focused primary school student, and Charis, the class kaypo queen. Naomi? I can't quite tell yet. Just look at her sweet innocent face!
2 comments:
Sure takes after her mom, huh? I remember you talking to some animals in the pet shop ;)
The side effects of having an 'old' friend; he digs up my unglam past and posts it on my blog. =P *Just kidding* Your post reminds me that we have really been friends for a long time. I thank God for our friendship. =)Press on bro!
Post a Comment