The SMBC student community never fails to amuse me. The student reps organised a special leap year morning tea celebration on the 29th Feb.
Here is Charis with His Royal Highness Amphibious Prince Rupert of Croy.
Here is Charis with His Royal Highness Amphibious Prince Rupert of Croy.
A peak at the deco and His Royal Highness
A closer look at shy little Charis with His Royal Highness
See? I'm touching His Highness' feet!
Yes, His Royal Highness Amphibious Prince Rupert of Croy was actually the hugh Kermit the Frog soft toy. During the morning tea, another frog toy seated on a sedan was carried down the stairs. The gals carrying the sedan nearly dropped the royal frog.
Roger was a little disappointed that there were no other activities for the celebration except for these. When I asked him what other activities would he suggest, he replied: "A standing board jump competition." =P
1 comment:
Hey! I know that frog!!
Btw, why not get a tagboard or something. Easier to leave notes on your blog :)
Post a Comment