We have been rather amazed at how nature springs back to life in spring (no pun intented). In God's magnificent design, the trees and plants seem to know that it's time to sprout leaves, flower, bear fruit. The 3 trees outside our unit flourished tremendously within days. One has lots of berries on it. The branches has grown so much, they are actually touching the lawn.
While Roger was thinking of how the chop the branches, I was wondering what those berries are. Please educate swa-ku me. Are they raspberries?

3 comments:
blackberries in different states of bloom? forest berries?
Not raspberries.. nope...
:)
they look like Heidelbeeren to me, though I don't know if Heidelbeeren grows down under.
I used to pluck and snack on those from the streets of Germany.
The dark purple ones are the ripe ones that are really sweetly refreshing.
Remember to pluck those higher up on the trees though, cos you don't know which dog has been marking their tree territories. hehe...
Arthur and I think it's mulberry. Check this link out:
http://www.motherherbs.com/morus-alba.html
We had it for home group on Saturday night... But well, we are not sure whether we are right.... try at your own risk???!!!
Post a Comment